Flu Vaccination Clinic Registration
The Dutchess County Department of Health is currently registering
Dutchess County residents age 19 and older
to receive seasonal Influenza vaccine at their public clinics.
Residents who wish to protect themselves against Influenza may register.
Please note that individuals with a severe allergy to eggs or
who have had Guillain-Barre
Syndrome cannot be vaccinated.
Also, individuals with acute febrile illness (fever) cannot be vaccinated.
Please complete the registration form in the name of the person who will be vaccinated.
If more than one person in your household is eligible, you must register each person separately.
All fields are required unless indicated otherwise.
The fee for the standard Influenza Vaccine is $35.00.
The fee for the FluMist Influenza Vaccine is $45.00.
The fee for the Pneumonia Vaccine is $85.00.
The vaccine is covered by Medicare Part B.
Medicare cards must be brought to the clinic.
Adults enrolled in a Medicare HMO may be required to pay the fee.
2. Please select the clinic you would like to attend:
3. Please select one of the available dates and times for the selected clinic:
4. Please provide the following information:
5. Select the type of vaccine you wish to receive:
6. If you have any special access needs (e.g., wheelchair, language, deaf / hearing impaired), please explain: (optional)
Please make sure your contact information is accurate so that we can notify you in the event of a change in clinic
Once you have confirmed that the above information is correct, click the Register button below to complete
the registration process.
If there are any problems, a message will be displayed at the top of this screen.