Help - Certified Copies
Ordering Certified Copies through Search
- You may use any of the search criteria available on the Search page.
- You must enter some search criteria -- you may not perform a "blank" search.
- The more specific search criteria you enter, the fewer results you will receive.
- When you enter a name to search, it is not necessary to enter special characters (e.g. ampersand &, apostrophe ').
These characters are ignored during the search.
As a result of this, your search results may include names that have these special characters, even if you did not enter them.
- View the document image by clicking the document icon
- In the top section of the new pop up window you will see "Enter number of copies to purchase" in the following textbox enter how many copies of your certified document that you want delivered.
- Once you have entered a valid amount click the button "Add Mailed Certified Copy to Cart".
- The document will be placed in your online shopping cart for purchase.
Ordering Certified Copies through the "Certified Copies" Page
- Note: You will need to login with your user account to use this option.
- After logging in to your account click the
link in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- On the new window click the link labeled "Order a Mailed Copy/Certified Copy of a Document".
- Select what type of order you would like to place either a "Certified Copy" or "Copy".
- If you know the document type, document year and document number of the document that you want to order a certified copy of, fill out the corresponding fields.
You do not need to fill out document description if you can provide this information.
- If you do not know the document type, document year or document number of the document or it is not indexed in Document Search, fill out the document description field instead.
Enter as much known information about the document as possible so that the clerks can send you the document.
- Enter the number of copies that you would like to order.
- Click the "Add Item to Cart" button to add the item to your cart for future purchase.
How do I pay for a certified copy?
You may purchase copies of documents online with your account balance, credit or debit card.
When you are finished selecting the documents and pages you wish to purchase, click on the View Cart link at the top right of the screen.
This displays your online shopping cart with the items you selected for purchase.
You may then proceed to checkout with your shopping cart. Enter your shipping address to complete the transaction
(Note: You will need to login with your user account before completing the purchase).
When will I receive my certified copy?
You will receive an email notification when your certified copy has been sent in the mail by the county clerk staff. Delivery time will vary based on your shipping address.
My order was rejected?
If your order was rejected all certfied copies ordered will be rejected and the money spent will be refunded to your credit/debit card or account balance depending on your payment method.
Certified copy orders are typically only rejected if only a description is entered and it is not sufficient enough for the clerks to find the document.