RPTL §1590 requires that assessing units post their assessment rolls on their web site within 10 days of filing, or to provide a link to the county web site posting the roll. These rolls are updated on or around May 1st for Tentative Assessment Rolls, and on or around July 1st for Final Assessment Rolls.
Detailed parcel information can be found on Dutchess County’s Parcel/Access application which is also updated on or around May 1st, and again on or around July 1st.
RPTL §504 allows an assessor to make corrections to the tentative assessment roll after processing but prior to publication by filing a list of those corrections at the same time as the roll.
Please see NYS ORPTS' web page Overview of the Assessment Roll which will help you to understand the information contained in the roll.
2014 Final Assessment Rolls
- City of Beacon
- City of Poughkeepsie
- Town of Amenia
- Town of Beekman
- Town of Clinton
- Town of Dover
- Town of East Fishkill
- Town and Village of Fishkill
- Town of Hyde Park
- Town of LaGrange
- Town of Milan
- Town of North East Village of Millerton
- Town and Village of Pawling
- Town of Pine Plains
- Town of Pleasant Valley
- Town of Poughkeepsie Village of Wappingers Falls
- Town and Village of Red Hook
- Town and Village of Rhinebeck
- Town of Standford
- Town of Union Vale
- Town of Wappinger Village of Wappingers Falls
- Town of Washington Village of Millbrook