2009-2015 Public Health Alerts Archive
Dutchess County's public health updates, alerts, and advisories are available through DutchessDelivery or by subscribing to the Public Health Updates, Alerts & Advisories RSS feed.
Go to top of page
See the following for Immunization Resources for Providers:
- Do you talk with parents about vaccine-preventable diseases & vaccine safety? We have a list of new vaccine resources for you to share with parents.
- Check out a CDC fact sheet for parents who choose not to vaccinate their children.
- Need Help Responding to Vaccine Hesitant Parents?
- 12 handouts about childhood diseases/vaccines for patients and parents
- ACOG: Immunization Toolkit
- HPV, MCV, Flu, Adolescent Vaccine Fact Sheets (multiple languages)
- Patients who plan to travel or study abroad? Special vaccinations may be needed.
- Resources for Educating Adult Patients about Vaccines
- Information, videos, testimonials and resources for people of all ages, health care providers and coalitions, plus easy-to-read informational flyers in plain English and many languages. http://www.vaccineinformation.org (public) & http://www.immunize.org/ (providers/coalitions)
- Handouts about diseases/vaccines for patients
- Vaccinate Adults is a new publication for health care providers as well as additional information such as’10 Reasons To Be Vaccinated’, radio PSAs, testimonials and video PSAs, including ‘Are You That Guy?’ (about the flu).:
See the following for the latest guidance on the H1N1 Flu from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
The following documents are available in the specified formats on our website: