DUTCHESS NY Connects / Home Care (.pdf)
The long-term care is designed to assist you in finding long-term care services and supports available in Dutchess County. Click on the button above to access this Directory.
DUTCHESS NY Connects is the long-term services and supports division of the Dutchess County Office For The Aging.
DUTCHESS NY Connects will provide information, referral, assessment, and case management for people, regardless of age, who need help to remain at home, or who are thinking about or require residential health care facility services or other alternative living assistance. They provide an unbiased assessment of a client's total needs. All information is kept confidential.
DUTCHESS NY Connects can help to arrange for the provision of home care, and long-term services and supports. Home care services can include homemaking and/or personal care tasks.
Call DUTCHESS NY Connects at (845) 486-2555.
DUTCHESS NY Connects will provide access to:
- EISEP In Home Services Program
- Title III-E Program
- Medicaid Personal Care Services
- Medicaid Consumer Directed Personal Attendant Program
- Medicaid Care at Home Program
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Assisted Living Program
- Adult Day Care
- Foster Family Care for Adults
Other DUTCHESS NY Connects services include:
- Information on all long-term services and supports
- In-hospital discharge planning consultation
- In-home assessment when appropriate
- Care plan development/care management
- Referral to appropriate care providers
- Case management, including sources of funding for care
- Home care arranged as appropriate
- Coordination and monitoring of services
- Assessment for assistance with residential healthcare facilities and adult home admissions
- Nursing assessment for Medicaid funded private duty nursing for adults and children