- Public Outreach -
An important role of Dutchess County Government is to educate the public about our services and reach out to residents to better understand their needs, expectations and what’s important to them.
County officials and departments periodically conduct surveys, hold public forums, and request feedback from Dutchess County residents to get ideas, opinions and thoughts about our services and programs. Links to information about up-coming forums and current surveys as well as survey results will be listed below as they occur. In addition, links to special educational information and new initiatives will also be listed.
- Dutchess County Government is YOUR county government. Get to know the issues, challenges and opportunities that impact the county. Be part of the ongoing conversation through events, surveys, videos and more. Hear about the issues, share your comments and ask your questions – it is all part of our Dutchess Dialogue!
Deputy Sheriff/Police Officer Civil Service Examination Test Preparation Sites (.pdf)
- Examination Date: November 15, 2014
- Application and Minimum Qualifications
Dutchess County 2014 Adopted Budget
- County Executive Molinaro has released the 2014 Adopted Budget.
The County Executive’s “Budget in Brief” overview, Adopted Executive Summary,
Capital Improvement Program, 2014 Adopted Budget and Authorized Positions
documents are available to view/print in PDF format.
Take the Tick Task Force Informational Survey
- View Dutchess County Statistics and Fiscal Data